The Web has lots of fun places to visit and things to do.
- Some people might pretend to be someone they are not.
If someone says she is a 10 year old girl (for example) who wants to be
your friend, the person could be lying.
- Also, the Web has a few pictures that are not nice.If
you find a Web page you do not like, use the back button to go back where
- If something happens on the Web and you feel uncomfortable
about it, tell your parents or teacher.
- How to safely surf the Web and use Email!
- If you are asked for your name, give your first name
- Never give your home address or phone number to anyone.
- Never arrange to meet someone from the Web without your
- Never tell anyone your passwords.
- If someone on the Web asks you not to tell your parents
about them, then do tell your parents right away!
If you have made a mistake and did something you wished
you had not, it can be fixed. Ask your parents or teacher to help.